If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 working days from the date of the package being dispatched, providing they are in an original resalable condition.
Once returned, you will be entitled to receive a refund only, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
FREE UK Returns
We offer FREE UK returns through Evri (The new Hermes).
In the unfortunate circumstance where you need to return your package to us, please follow the steps and complete the form on the Returns & Refunds page.
Important notes on this service:
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Packages returned to us via Evri (the new Hermes) can take up to 5 working days to arrive back to us. Please be patient or if you require your refund in a hurry, consider sending via a express delivery service of your own choice and at your own expense.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and packaging and with no stains or marks on the item(s).
- We accept all items (full price & sale) returned to us within 14 days from the date of the package being dispatched.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Swimwear is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to health and hygiene reasons.
- If returning a cap, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product; therefore, any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in return transit.
- Remember, if you are a UK customer, postage is pre-paid, so you will not need to pay for postage. If you live outside the UK and Channel Islands, you will need to pay for shipping. See our Returns & Refunds Page for more details.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’ and fill in any documents for return shipping correctly with the courier/postal service you choose.
- Love You All Ltd is NOT responsible for any return custom and duties charges.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
- If for some unfortunate reason, you receive an item that is faulty, please get in touch with us through the details on the Contact Us page with images of the fault and we will be able to assist you further. We request you not to return the faulty product before being contacted by us.